There are different requirements to be part of the MECS community:
Requirements for students:
- Students with applications from Nido to Kindergarten must be the age that corresponds to their grade by August 31.
- From 2nd grade onwards a specific level of English is required, which is assessed on the day of the admission exam.
Requirements for families:
- The family must be an active member of an evangelical Christian congregation and present a Pastoral Reference Letter.
- In the case of non-evangelical families with applications for admission from Nido to 3rd grade, you must present a Pastoral Reference Letter for Visitors signed by one of Elim Ministries’ Pastors, after visiting one of the services.
- In the case of non-evangelical families with applications for admission from 4th to 6th grade, you must deposit a Letter of Recommendation from a family of the school or an active member of Elim Associated Ministries, as well as a Pastoral Reference Letter for Visitors signed by one of Elim Ministries’ Pastors, after visiting one of our services.
- Other cases will be evaluated on an individual basis.
* Note: The student’s file must be complete in order to schedule the admission exam date.