At MECS we believe that Extracurricular activities allow students to develop their skills and talents while promoting their integral development. These activities are aimed for students from Nido (2 years old) to 12th grade.
To participate in extracurricular activities the student must:
- Maintain an acceptable academic performance (70 or more).
- Demonstrate proper behavior both at school and in the activity.
- Comply with attendance and punctuality.
- Attend tournaments and activities related to the activity.
- Be picked up by their parents at the stipulated dismissal time.
- Participation in extracurricular activities is a privilege, not a right, so participating students must commit to comply with the rules and regulations established for this program.
Note: Failure to comply with the rules and regulations will result in relevant corrective measures.
- To formalize the registration, families must complete an enrollment form (click buttons below) and make the payment in the Bursar’s Office.
- Classes are limited in order of date of registration.